image to bitsy
a tool for bitsy game maker - convert any image into a room for your bitsy game.
how to use
- paste in your game data
- choose an image
- resize the image, choose a palette and adjust until it looks right
- enter a room name and click 'write to game data'
- (you can add multiple rooms in one go if you want!)
- paste your game data back into bitsy and enjoy!
- sketch a bitsy room on paper and convert it!
- add the same room multiple times at different brightness settings for a 'fading in/out' effect!
- make a bitsy selfie!
- this tool runs entirely in your own browser; your game data and images will not get uploaded anywhere.
- read more about image-to-bitsy here
- found a bug? want a new feature? please post in the discussion board or contact me (twitter, email)!
hall of fame
if you use this tool to make a game I'd love to hear about it! ♥
- a new tool and the future of image to bitsyJul 03, 2020
- bugfix: palettes no longer breakingMar 31, 2019
- Image to Bitsy HDMar 28, 2019
- Firefox styling and brief outageMar 26, 2019
- Bitsy default game dataNov 07, 2018
- Tile namesApr 28, 2018
- file uploads and responsive designMar 03, 2018
- some small but important tweaksFeb 27, 2018